Education Technology SpecialistLocation: Malaysia, Europe, Australia
Our EdTech Specialist will be part of our EdTech Center for the region. He/She will build strategies to support prospects and clients provided by the sales team. The EdTech Specialist's key role is to help customers identify gaps and appropriate strategies in implementing the use of the Learning Management System in their organization. He/She will train the customers on using the LMS in the learning and training process.
- Listen to prospect needs and goals and match them to an appropriate CYPHER LEARNING product.
- Work with the Country manager to create and implement a content development plan and training for the regional EdTech centers.
- Collaborate with educators, school leaders, training and development officers in curriculum, instruction and training design.
- The EdTech Specialist may be required to attend training events throughout the year and will be expected to participate in self-paced learning tutorials when appropriate.
- Staying updated with the industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about the industry.
- Knowing all CYPHER LEARNING relationships, including worldwide integrators and small businesses, and how they relate to CYPHER LEARNING sales.
- Develop training strategies to implement our products with clients.
- Develop webinars and online courses for the products.
- 3 years experience in Academic Support
- 3 years Instructional Design experience
- 5 years Learning Management System experience
- 3 years of Online Learning experience
- 3 years of Online/Blended Courses development experience
- 3 years experience in Pedagogy for Online Learning
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor’s degree in Education and Technology (Instructional Designer).
If you're interested in one of the available positions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org