CYPHER LEARNING recently launched a series of innovative skills development features. This functionality, immediately available to users of both MATRIX LMS and NEO LMS, helps drive personalized learning experiences. The advanced features are staples of CYPHER LEARNING's intelligent learning platform (ILP).
Here are a few of the skills development features available in CYPHER LEARNING platforms:
- The ability to tag content and resources with competencies, so learners can achieve goals mapped to their roles, careers, educational standards and more.
- Learners receive personalized recommendations, in the form of courses, groups and forums to join, learning paths and more that reflect their goals, background and previous accomplishments.
- Instructors can automate daily tasks such as enrolling learners in courses or awarding points and badges to save time and make learning personalized.
- Learners and their instructors can track goal progress from the main overview page.
- Learners can participate in Q&A forums where they can ask questions and get support on achieving goals.
"Whether you're an employee or a student, learning is more useful and enjoyable when it's relevant to you. As we enable learners to set meaningful goals, we're also making it easier for them to achieve them. The learning process should be learner-centric, and at CYPHER LEARNING, we're committed to that approach," said Graham Glass, CEO of CYPHER LEARNING.