School districts need tools to organize daily activities and coordinate educational programs efficiently. Modern LMSs support most aspects of a school district’s digital infrastructure and they can help not only with delivering online classes but can help with improving learning efficiency.
Using CYPHER Neo™ to manage online education at a district level not only simplifies administrative activities, but also reduces costs, provides a clear insight into student progress across schools, and ensures the smooth blending of online and offline teaching.
What you will learn from this guide:
- The benefits of using an LMS for school districts
- How school districts are using CYPHER Neo
- Using the networking feature
- Cross teaching and cross enrolling
- Sharing resources at a district level
- Setting policies for the district