Senior UI/UX Designer
Location: Plano (TX)
We’re looking for someone to take ownership of the CYPHER LEARNING user interface and user experience for our award-winning SaaS learning platform and take it to the next level of beauty and elegance. The ideal candidate is someone who is obsessed with detail, who has an intuitive feel for the power of simplicity, and who is comfortable with experimenting with many options before finding the perfect solution to a tough UX problem.
The candidate will be responsible for researching and mocking up UI/UX suggestions for our digital learning platform and presenting these ideas. You will work closely with Engineering and Design to gain approvals for recommendations and follow these through to Production. The ideal candidate will provide a balance of art and science to align our client’s vision to the roadmap of the product.
- 8+ years experience as lead UI/UX Designer for web applications and mobile devices
- Deep knowledge about web and mobile UI/UX patterns and best practices for SaaS
- Portfolio demonstrating extensive experience solving UI/UX problems and designing thoughtful, innovative web and mobile experiences
- Highly proficient in the use of design and prototyping software i.e. Figma/Sketch/InVision, etc
- Experienced in interaction and visual design through prototyping
- Experienced in usability testing
Nice to have
- UI/UX experience within the e-learning realm
- An understanding of HTML/CSS/JS
Certification in UI/UX Design.