Account ExecutiveLocation: North America (West and East Coast), Amsterdam, South Korea, Africa, Saudi Arabia
We are looking for an Account Executive to lead our company sales efforts in the regions mentioned above. The Account Executive will be responsible for designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base in the region.
- Listen to prospect needs and goals and match them to an appropriate CYPHER LEARNING product.
- Managing a complex, enterprise solution sales process with a 3 to 18 months purchasing cycle.
- Moving the sale through the entire sales process and at the conclusion of the sale owning the subsequent relationship, with the help of the headquarters office. This includes taking an active role in the RFP process.
- Prospecting on a regular basis, ensuring that new prospects are being added to the pipeline constantly.
- Work with other company colleagues to create and implement a market development plan for the region.
- Continually learning about new products and improving your selling skills. The Regional Sales Manager may be required to attend training events throughout the year and will be expected to participate in self-paced learning tutorials when appropriate.
- Staying updated with the industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about the industry.
- Knowing all CYPHER LEARNING relationships, including worldwide integrators and small businesses, and how they relate to CYPHER LEARNING sales.
- 10 years experience Corporate Sales
- 10 years experience with sales for School and Universities
- 5 years experience with SaaS solutions
- 5 years experience in L&D
- 2 years experience with Digital Transformation
- 5 years experience with LMS Market knowledge
- 2 years teacher and/or trainer experience (optional)
- 5 years experience with EdTech Solutions
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree desirable.
If you're interested in one of the available positions, please send your resume to email@example.com