Senior Software Engineer
Location: Dallas (TX)
We’re looking for experienced engineers to join us in our office in Dallas, TX. Candidates must have experience with a full stack web application framework such as Ruby on Rails, .NET, J2EE or LAMP. Modern, comfortable professional work environment. Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Developers will be responsible for the development of new features, enhancing existing functionality using Ruby on Rails on AWS, and working with team members around the world. Aside from traditional development tools, developers will be using GitHub, Confluence, JIRA, Skype, and Google Apps. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated self-starters who have experience in all phases of the software development life cycle, with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- 4+ years in Object-Oriented development
- 4+ years in Web development in modern web application technologies
- 4+ years experience developing business and/or e-commerce applications
- 2+ years relational database development
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic and collaboration skills
- Ruby on Rails
- Mobile apps (using PhoneGap)
- Web services (SOAP/REST)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, business or a related field is preferred. A 2-year degree in a relevant field will be considered.