Mid-Level/Senior Support EngineerLocation: Mexico, Dallas (TX)
We are looking for an IT professional who can handle customer support and can also work as a software test engineer.
- Answer customer questions related to using our products.
- Investigate various customer scenarios (bugs, incorrect configurations).
- Escalate tickets to engineering and provide reproducing scenarios.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating support and quality testing activities’.
- Collaborate with internal team members, onshore and offshore.
- Research on various tools and technologies.
- 4+ years of customer support (not IT support)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Ability to set up complex test scenarios to simulate various environments involving many varied systems
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Basic networking knowledge
- Previous QA experience
- Very good English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to be highly self-motivated and team-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Nice to have (but not mandatory)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- ISTQB certification
- Previous automation QA experience
- Coding skills
If you're interested in one of the available positions, please send your resume to email@example.com