Why ISTE?Why are we so excited about ISTE, you may wonder? Reasons abound. Here is a rather short list:
- ISTE is recognized globally as the most comprehensive educational technology conference in the world. I know, I repeat myself, but this reason kind of sums it all up.
- The ISTE conference has been around long before NEO was born, and even before its predecessor EDU 2.0 impressed educators worldwide with its beautiful user interface and comprehensive feature set. Amazing people make sure ISTE happens annually, for more than three decades.
- This event attracts thousands of attendees from all over the world and their number is constantly growing. Just last year, in 2016, there have been around 19,000 people attending ISTE. It’s only a matter of time until we find out if this year’s edition will go past the 20,000 attendees mark.
- ISTE attendees and educational industry representatives include teachers, technology coordinators, library media specialists, teacher educators, district leaders and policymakers.
- Reviews like this one:
“As a principal and leader in my community, participating in ISTE really opened my eyes to how much educators really want to connect, share and get better. It is a motivational experience and makes you believe that we are better as an industry when we share and work together.” — Russ Schwartz, Principal, Park Trails Elementary School, Broward County, Florida
- There will be more than 1,200 sessions in a variety of formats, exhibits and interactive playgrounds to be explored in the four days of the conference, plus numerous workshops and other pre-conference events.
- More than 550 exhibitors will fill the vast expo hall with ed tech tools, devices and strategies and, more importantly, helpful advice from more than 5,000 industry representatives on how to foster learning with technology. We’re really proud that NEO LMS is one of these ISTE exhibitors!
Third time’s a charmNEO by CYPHER LEARNING will be exhibiting at ISTE 2017 for the third time! We’ve been to Philadelphia in 2015, and to Denver last year. We’re looking forward to connect to the brightest minds of ed tech — the educators all over the world — in the charming setting of San Antonio, TX. The Henry B Gonzales Convention Center, where ISTE 2017 will take place, is located right near the famous Riverwalk — the largest urban ecosystem in the US. We take pride in being part of the network of people who strive to deliver the best learning solutions for educational institutions and design cutting-edge strategies to integrate technology in education and transform learning and teaching.
Drop by the NEO Booth #3134We have prepared a lot of goodies! Some of them can be grabbed, others will stimulate your intellect:
- You can attend our daily sessions of various e-learning topics hosted by Graham Glass, NEO’s CEO and Founder, and Scott Gowan, Director of Technology at Grandview R-II School District.
- You can participate in a live demo of our learning management system and see how it could support the learning initiatives of your school or university.
- Just lend us an ear and we will share with you some exciting news, such as NEO’s latest features and its upcoming functionalities.
- Last but not least, we will be organizing the NEO LMS Raffle and you could be the lucky winner of a brand new MacBook Pro!